To pull this off, you need to do NAT on both sides, so that both 10.0.0.0
networks appear to be something else to the other network.  Your specific
implementation would depend on how many hosts need to communicate across
this connection.  Here is an example, and I think it is what the previous
poster was referring to:

10.0.0.0 <-NAT to 172.16.0.0-> ---WAN--- <NAT to 172.17.0.0> 10.0.0.0

So, the 10/8 network on the left appears as 172.16/16 to the 10/8 network on
the right, and the one on the right appears as 172.17/16 to the one on the
left.

Depending on the type of traffic you have, this might be very easy to
implement, or it could cause yet more problems.  Still, from the sounds of
it this is an option worth investigating.

HTH,
John

>  Our routers can't determine if the traffic is local or remote.  So
traffic destine for the new company is never sent because the routers
believe it's locale.  I don't see how NAT would help.