Okay, I couldn't keep my programming fingers away from the keyboard, so I
created a small application this afternoon that will show you the MAC
address for the typed in IP address. You can type it in DEC or BIN.

This is version 1.00, so please ignore small errors. If you type in
non-digits in the IP octets, it will give you an error.

Should you find other errors or if you believe that the calculation is
wrong, please let me know.

Follow the Cisco King link below and click on Free Software.

Have fun,

Ole

 Ole Drews Jensen
 Systems Network Manager