Im getting out of the certifications business for a while due to health
problems.  I have a couple of routers on ebay but they arent getting
much attention so make an offer, and if they dont go then Ill see who
offers most.

2 2504 routers with 16ram, 8flash
1 8228 mau
1 token ring analysis pcmcia card (network associates)
console cable, back to back serial cable, 3 token ring cables
documentation CD
will throw in the lucent netcare CCIE notes/cd

currently going for 1000 uk pounds at
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1212235630

but like I said, make an offer (not too much lower than 1000ukp though
if you want everything, will split bits up if need be though)