I'm definitely with Howard on this one.  I plan on taking the CID within a month and I
would expect scenarios to be on the test.  How else would you really test design
skills?

I'm more worried that the test is just a bad test overall.  I don't think I've read a
single good thing about any version of it.  Perhaps I'll wait until the newest release
is out and I've heard some comment on that before I take it.

If Cisco would bother to actually read the comments that people make on beta tests,
perhaps they could come up with a solid design exam.

http://www.shopping.altavista.com