Hi Gang,

I have a Pix Firewall 520 and wondered if this was a feature or a
configuration issue on my firwall.  We have an entire class C address say
208.184.23.x to use for our network. We use the 192.168.1.x network for our
internal network.  I am having problems pinging a machine's Internet ip
address say 208.184.23.11 which I noticed is statically mapped to it's
internal address say 192.168.1.10 on the pix.

For example, If I ping another box 208.184.23.12 and not statically mapped
to a internal ip address on the pix, I get a response.

Any help or hints would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!