You're OK.
I believe that the 7000 AC power supply is rated at 700 watts. volts times
amps equals power. So power divided by voltage equals amps. Assuming normal
electrical service in an US home  700/120 = 5.83 amps. The true current draw
would be determined by the number and type of cards in the router. I have
never taken a current reading of a working system. There is a large noisy
blower in the chassis. The whole is a useful space heater for cold winter
nights.

The standard US cord has a plug end that fits a regular 15 Amp receptacle. I
have run a 7000 at home.

Most electrical receptacles are rated at 15 amps. A normal electrical branch
circuit is rated at 20 amps - usable at 16 amps for continuous duty (over
three hours). So all should be well. The problem is that normal electrical
branch circuits have several (up to ten) receptacles on the circuit. The
total load cannot exceed 16 amps.