But this link only mentions 12.0(5)XK.
I am using FTP with NAT and CET, the only complain I am having right now is
the users find that small files, less than 1K, can not be transferred. No
problem so far with big files.

Jack

""Buri, Heather H"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]..
.
> Hi George,
>
> I came across the following information regarding FTP and NAT from the
Cisco

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/relnote/3600