is there a way of blocking them ....because i thought that as long as the
clients can link to the virtual address....then there would be no need for
the hsrp hello (which are just for the cat`s and no-one else needs to know
about them ) to be seen by all workstations...surely this is shoving
un-neccasery packetsa into my Vlan.......

or am i completely off the mark

many thanks

steve