I normally go to http://www.cnet.com and look.

If you search for CISCO 3620, you will see that the cheapest place is
LanBlvd.com that can sell it to you for $1,844.-

I have bought from them before (a Catalyst 3548), and they are reliable.

If you want it cheaper than that, you probably have to look on auction sites
(yahoo, amazon, ebay, etc.).

Hth,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~