I dont really know of any good books about supernetting/subnetting, but if
you were to look, make sure it fully explains it. Find a book that explains
it from a mathematical point of view, because that is the essence of
supernetting/subnetting. It is pure binary math :)

A lot of people who got by on the CCNA by memorizing a number different
formulas would have a lot of trouble on the CCNP. They really test you on
the CCNP routing exam. Someone posted a really good 3com route summarization
site on groupstudy about a week ago, but I forgot what the link was