It's finally here, the last test for CCNP.  Well, it's on Tuesday, and I'm wondering
if anyone has any last minute study pointers.  I feel like I've prepared pretty well,
and a lot of what I think will be on there is stuff I do everyday at work.  However,
if you've taken it recently and have some tips on areas to focus on while I'm doing
some last-minute weekend studying, I'd appreciate it!

Right now I'm focusing on routing protocols, interface show and debug commands, packet
switching mechanisms, and IP.  I've been hearing that there actually isn't too much
appletalk or IPX, so I'm not digging as deeply there.

Any other tips?  (Without violating the NDA, of course <g>)

Thanks,
John

http://www.shopping.altavista.com