From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Natasha
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 11:18 PM
To: Chris Wang
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PCAnywhere problem with ISDN Connection

I've used PCAnywhere with several installations and found it to be
nothing but problematic and bulky.
Give VNC server a quick look-see. You'll find it to be smaller faster
more secure and free.
http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/winvnc.html

Chris Wang wrote:

> I have a problem about the caption.  When performing ping from local
office
> to the remote location, the ISDN connection is up and everything is fine.
> However, when I initiate a PCAnywhere connection from local to the server
> (remote),
> the PCAnywhere connection is up for a while (less than a minute) and then
> hang up.
> Pls. note that the ISDN connection is fine at that moment.
>
> Anyone experience the same problem before?

Natasha Flazynski
440.949.1399
http://www.ciscobot.com
My Cisco information site.
http://www.botbuilders.com
Artificial Intelligence and Linux development