Routing and Switching - The two key components of internetworking will not be
"replaced". The R&S exam evolves and grows with the technology. As older technologies
grow obsolete, they are removed from the exam and replaced with newer things, but you
still have to route and switch these protocols, just maybe a little differently. They
may make some changes to reduce the back log for the R&S exam, and I just hope they
don't make a quick solution by opening up more lab locations because it just gives
these
guys that need to take the lab 5-6 times (and I know some) a chance to fudge their way
through it easier and faster.

Nathan Casassa, [EMAIL PROTECTED]