If I recall correctly, you can mark the files for
deletion on a 3600 but the 3600 series uses a flash
type that you can't squeeze to regain space. You need
to erase the contents of the whole partition to free
the space. If you only have one partition then you
need to erase the flash and TFTP the image back down.
I'm not sure why it lets you mark files for deletion
if you have to erase flash to regain space.

I can't find the cisco page on this at moment, but do
have it bookmarked on my other PC. I'll follow up with
the URL tomorrow.

Erick

--- "Roberts, Timothy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>