In my opinion if all that you are running are BGP
whether it be IBGP or EBGP then there is no need for
synchronisation so add no synchronisation in

otherwise if you are running another igp example ospf
etc. then in order to speed up process of convergence
between igp and bgp I would add in no synchronisation

regards,

suaveguru