Cisco has a $2k off deal for the 525 going on right now:

"
PIX 525 Firewall $2000 Instant Rebate Available through March 31, 2001
Now through March 31, 2001, resellers can get a $2000 instant rebate through
US distribution on the Cisco Secure PIX 525 Firewall. The Cisco Secure PIX
525 Firewall is a robust security appliance delivering enhanced performance
in a streamlined, easy-access, rack-mounted chassis. The PIX 525 has a
throughput of 370 Mbps with the ability to handle as many as 280,000
simultaneous sessions. The 600 MHz CPU of the PIX 525 enables it to deliver
an additional 25-30% increased capacity for firewalling services. Built-in
IPsec encryption allows both site-to-site and remote access VPN deployments.
There is NO LIMIT to the number of PIX 525 Firewalls that can qualify for
this rebate.

Part Number PIX-525-UR-BUN

If you know someone who would like to SUBSCRIBE to this Newsletter, here's
how to do it:

Send an email to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and type "subscribe sam-resellers
yourname@yourcompany" in the body of the email.

"

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+