Folks,
      I'am hoping someone can help here, I have 2 2513s in my lab with exactly this
same amount of
flash/memory 16/16 and IOS 12.0(6)IP feature set. I upgraded the first one to
enterprise 12.0
using cisco's TFTP server on a pc, I then decided to upgrade the other one following a
paper that
I found here

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/12cgcr/fun_c/fcprt2/fcaddfun.htm
I used the part where you configure the router with the IOS you need downloading as a
TFTP server
and the one to be upgraded as a client. It went on for hours with CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC on
hyperterm and
never came round, now when I boots it all it does is spew out CCCCCCCCC and I can't
even break
into it and I've search CCO. I will really appreciate you help if someone knows a link
on CCO or
else where.

Thanks in advance

=====