Nabil

A program that I have used to automate dialing and conduct tests of modem=20
pools is Procomm Plus for windows.  This and its predecessor Procomm are=20
basically a communications terminal emulation package for windows.
=20
In particular it contains a powerful scripting language called =E2=80=9CWind=
ows=20
Aspect Script Language=E2=80=9D and I have written many programs to automate=
 X.25=20
sessions and conduct modem tests and remote access functions.  Many examples=
=20
are given in their documentation package and if you have a little programmin=
g=20
experience you could produce a fully automated script to conduct the tests o=
r=20
manually execute the script program.
=20
This is just a thought and the program provides a powerful tool for=20
configuring routers, switches and to Telnet to them over your LAN or WAN.
=20
I don't think this package is currently available as the company Datastorm=20
was acquired by Quarterdeck and I don't recall their current status however,=
=20
many facilities used to use this software package and you may find someone=20
you know has it.
=20
Hope this might help - Good Luck..
=20
Ray Carlson CCNA working and lurking here for CCNP & someday CCIE