If you have a unix box I would do this myself:

telnet cisco
show run | include Serial
copy and paste the results to a file
delete out any serials you don't want bandwidth statements for

create this script

#!/bin/bash
exec < serialsfile
while read serial
do
echo "$serial" >> serial.cfg
echo "bandwidth 56" >> serial.cfg
echo "exit" >> serial.cfg
done

run it, paste the results into your telnet session

andy