IMHO, the 700 line is a huge waste of time.  Avoid burning time on them and
just study everything else so that you can eat the few questions you get on
them.

When will Cisco dump those 700s anyway?  And now this other non-IOS based
600 line for cheap end-user CPE equipment.  Bleh.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+