I'm giving two tutorials, Exterior Routing 201 and Customer
Satisfaction 201, at the NANOG meeting in Atlanta tomorrow.
http://www.nanog.org.  The presentations will be available on the
NANOG site, but I'm not sure if they are yet (I just finished the
second one and sent it to the secretariat).

While they aren't specifically certification focused, and indeed
intended for an ISP audience, they may be useful in understanding BGP
and the broader problem of multihoming.  Lots of other interesting
ISP-oriented programs on Monday and Tuesday. These are often
available live on the net, and presentations are usually viewable or
downloadable from the web page.
--
"What Problem are you trying to solve?"
***send Cisco questions to the list, so all can benefit -- not

Howard C. Berkowitz      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Technical Director, CertificationZone.com
Senior Mgr. IP Protocols & Algorithms, Core Networks Advanced Technology,
    NortelNetworks (for ID only) but Cisco stockholder!
"retired" Certified Cisco Systems Instructor (CID) #93005