Acutally you can go wrong.  That book is for the old 1.0 track.
You want the "Building Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks" for the 2.0
track.
Personally...I like the books published by Cisco.

Cheerz-

Brent
CCNA, CCDA, MCSE, MCP+I

"Sammi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> I can't vouch how effective this book is, as I've just ordered it
> myself, but at regular price $69.99 and on sale for $7.00 I figured
> can't go wrong.
>
> CCNP Cisco LAN Switch Configuration Study Guide

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0072119063/ref%3Dnosim/dominantsystem
s/103-3082053-3995832