Hi,

I've been given two old Digital Decbrouters to play with but I haven't got
the enable passwords - does anyone have a technique for getting the
passwords out of these Digital routers ?

cheers

Chris Hinds

This communication is confidential and is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not that
person you are not permitted to make use of the information
and you are requested to notify mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
immediately that you have received it and then destroy the
copy in your possession.
comdirect ltd is regulated by the SFA and is a member of the LSE.