I could understand this since this is a transitive attribute and therefore it can
transit the routers and can be passed.
But there is a condition imposed by whereby it says that the remote router maynot
understand the community but it shall be configured to propogate it to the next hop
destination or transit router else by default the communities are dropped. Now if the
communities are dropped "does this mean that the route is dropped" since the coomunity
attribute is resposible for the routes .......

Thanks
Manish