Thanks alot for the reponses. I figured out my pronlem and could just kick
myself in the arse...

Turns out that the clients that were having problems were drops that were
added later after the original cable install... so the Excell spreadsheet
that has everything listed has rooms grouped together... except for those
drops that were added later are at the bottom. Anyways, I overlooked these
and they were in a different Vlan. So when I put them in the same Vlan as
the other Macs, everything worked fine.

Nice bit though on AppleTalk, Priscilla. I always assumed AppleTalk
broadcasted.

Thanks again,
Jeff

""Jeff"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
96uol4$are$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:96uol4$are$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> I have a vlan on my 4006 that has nothing but Macs and one HP printer.
>
> AppleTalk enabled on the Macs
> No routing of AppleTalk since they're in their own Vlan
>
> Problem is that some of the Macs can see the printer while others can't.
I'm