I would say it will always go through, since null0 is
always up. The route-map will perform the actions
specified if the match conditions are all true. The
second null0 is a second interface to match against if
first one is down/unavailabe.

if you had:

route-map test perm 10
  match interface s0 s1
  set ip next-hop x.x.x.x

if s0 is down, but s1 is up then the next-hop will be
changed. If s1 was also down then nothing would be
changed and normal routing would occur.