The only tax relief I know of is on your Schedule A.  There of course, these
expenses are only deductible after they exceed 2% of your adjusted gross
income & then only the amount above the 2% threshold.  If you own your own
business, I would expect you could expense or depreciate the assets.

HTH
Steve
96qbu3$8cb$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:96qbu3$8cb$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...