Hello folks,
I want to know what does the 11.3(9) signifies in show version command?
I mean what is 11, what is 3 and what is 9?

One more thing, when i change the enable secret password after breaking into
router using the config register 0x2142, i enter into priviledged mode and
then copy the startup-config to running-config and then i enter global
priviledged mode and then type enable secret xxxxx, here do i have to save
this configuration(running-config with new enable secret) back into
startup-config or not?

Thanks in advance, waiting for your reply....
Kind regards
vikas patel