On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Paulo Roque wrote:

> HI All,
>
> I would like to know what IPīs is crossing our serial interface to internet,
> to accounting who is using more bandwidth.
> How can I do that?

what router model?  The best way is using "ip route-cache flow", and
taking the flowstats into a flow analyzer and looking at it there.  At
www.nanog.org you can look around and pick the freely available Cflowd,
which is what we use for this.

You can use ip accounting also, but it can be tedious to try and grok that
data with your eyes.

Cflowd allows you to run reports, much nicer.

Brian

> Thanks.
> --
> Paulo Roque
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    I'm buying / selling used CISCO gear!!
            email me for a quote

Netjam, LLC               http://www.netjam.net
Brian Feeny               Scarlett Parria
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
318-222-2638 x 109        318-222-2638 x 101
Fax 318-221-6612