Please see inline.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ravi Kumar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 23 February 2001 10:57
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 2600 router - async port configuration

hi techs

I have 2610 router with 2 port sync/async card.

I want to use one of the async port to dial internet.

pls give me list of configurable commands.

hints instead after all you should learn how to do this.  Try the Cisco CD
or indeed the Cisco web site.  You usually can answer your question from
there.

your help in this regard is highly apprecaited.

>>> help!!!  What you want is for someone to give you the answer.  Come on
mate, do a bit of digging yourself.  Why should I dig for the info just to
hand it to you.  At least when you send a mail show that you have at least
attempted to configure / do it yourself.

most urgent

>>> Why is it most urgent.  Have you maybe been tasked to do this in your
job?

All in all try it yourself.  If you  cant find it come but to the group with
what you have tried, then you might get a better answer.

bye
ravee