From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Scott M. Trieste
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 5:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Port Redirection

Colleagues,

I am trying to achieve port redirection on a PIX-520.  We have an
application that only accepts connections on a user-definable port but some
of our customers don't allow any inbound traffic other than 80/443.

Is there any way to redirect inbound (port 80) traffic to a user-definable
port(ie 4003).  If possible, I'd like to make this happen on a PIX-520.  My
feeling is that a feature of NAT will allow me to do this.

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-Scott M. Trieste