I actually liked the Exam Cram.  It was a quick and easy read...and covered
the topics more in depth than most other exam crams.

I tried reading the Cisco Press book...but it was just WAAAY too much
repetition for me.  I've already read several ACRC books...and it covers a
lot of the exact same stuff.  I think it'll make a much better reference
book.

Cheerz-
Brent

974meo$erv$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:974meo$erv$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...