Thank you for the archives.

I was just playing with my new 2501 and was having a problem with the line
protocol being down.  Looked through my books, looked on Cisco's site,
couldn't find the answer (I'm sure it's on Cisco's site I just couldn't
find it).
Wrote a message asking for help, but before sending, I remembered the
archives.  Can't ask for help without trying there, can I?
Searched on 'line protocol down' and found my answer in about the fourth
message I viewed.  'no keepalives'. Doh!

So this message is just a thank you and a reminder to check the archives
before posting for help, the answer may already be in there.

Matt Wehland