I bought two simple wooden stackable shelves from K-Mart. Less than $20.00 bucks a
piece. Right now it supports 8 routers, a 2924 CAT, 2 Mau's and a bunch of external
modems.  I am also opening these things up all the time, upgrading etc so locking them
down to a metal rack in a home lab environment sucks. Don't go all out for an expensive
bulky rack. Spend the money on what counts: the routers. Cisco does not test on how
well
you can screw in routers to a rack.

/n