Yesterday I passed the last exam for the CCNP 2.0.
It took 8 months from start to finish -my job and marriage partner kept
interrupting :-)  And I used the knowledge I learned over the period in
my day job because I provide large-network tech support anyway.

The best brain twisters appear on this list, which has helped the
learning process even though it has caused a lot of doc searching, book
scanning,  and cursing too.
So thanks to all for the problem postings, good advice, useful links,
and moral support..... and Natasha for her friday funnies.

For the past 5 years I've been providing server side support to
enterprise networks, frequently being told "There's nothing wrong with
the network". Being forced to prove there was led me down the CCNP
route... so thanks to them too :-)   Hopefully I'll now sit on that side
of the fence !

Regards
W Kelly