Hi group,
    Just had an interesting thought while reading one of Howard B's =
posts to the group. Wouldn't it be a great thing to get together with =
the managers of Groupstudy and start to build and create a publication =
called Groupstudy Q&A Book. This book would take all of the questions =
posted to the group (over a certain period) and then take like 5 of the =
best and most accurate responses that came to those questions, and get =
them all into a book. It would be like a new bible of things that aren't =
usually in books or something. I don't know, I just think this type of =
book, with Groupstudy's rep., would hit it big. Hell, I would buy =
it...just some thought's though guys. Have a good Saturday night...