Hi,

There are heaps of products around depending on what you are trying to do.  Most SNMP
type programs will give you traffic details such as loads and error rates.  Products
such as EcoScope will check for latencies such as link, CPU, programme execution  etc.
 Ecoscope however is not a low end product.

Sniffers (NetXray) and others display a time as well as traffic and errors etc.  Using
a sniffer, exporting the data to a spreadsheet and maniplulating the data will also
produce the type of things you can get from products such as EcoScope but requires a
lot more work.

Some thoughts,

Teunis,
Hobart, Tasmania