I am working through the Access ISDN Version 2 CIM at the moment, and I am
happy with it.

 I have completed the first section "ISDN technology" so far.  There is
some reading, which is clear but fairly dry.  Then the configuration "lab "
takes you through configuring a 1000 router with a BRI and an  AS5200 with
a PRI . The CIM tells you each command to type, with detailed explanations
of what you are doing, and suggestions such as "now do a show controllers
t1 0 and note that ....."
Then there were 5 "challenge labs" where you debug the same type of
configuration as the "configuration lab". This gives an opportunity to
practice interpreting the various ISDN debug commands and check your
knowledge of the configuration commands as you correct problems.

The other topics are ppp authentication, ppp multilink dialer profiles,
virtual profiles and NAT, which seem to be covered in a similar way. There
are only two "challenge labs" for multilink, while the other topics seem to
have about four each.

The material covered is relevant to BCRAN and Support 2.0 (CIT).

Jenny Margrison