While I don't support the ideas of charging for advice.  I do support the
idea that folks should spend a little time helping themselves rather than
relying on others to provide solutions to their problems.  I know I haven't
spend weeks reading books and learning skills that have helped my career not
to see my compensation grow.  I love the spirit of this group, but don't
want to see it turn into a free consulting company where we just churn out
solutions for anyone that asks.

"Ravi Kumar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> hi
>
> This site is developed to share the knowledge and exchange the
information.

> I hope there are people in this group study, who can understand other
techs
> problems.
>
> If u r more interested in money making, open up a separate site.
>
> do not give solutions like look into cisco web site etc.
>
> bye
> ravee
>

> "MoJo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Excellent response! You have spoken for me too. Perhaps we need to start
> charging these people for advice? After all they are probably being
> compensated by their employers.
>
> MoJo
>
> ""McCallum, Robert"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> .uk...
> > Please see inline.

CD