I am selling most of my lab now that I have reached my goals and no longer
need it. Most of my stuff is already spoken for by some friends but I have
the following for sale:
Cisco 4000M  2 ethernet and 2 serial 16/16/4 -- $1200
Cisco 2524 2 5-in-1 serials and 1 Ethernet 16/16 -- $900
Intel 9100 2 WAN and 1 Ethernet -- This router helped me to learn how cisco
works with other routers -- $100 or best offer
6 56K CSU/DSU's -- $10 Each
I have several cables to choose from including 3 back-to-back 60 to 60 pin
and 3 bacb-to-back 50 to 60 pin
I also have several hubs I give some one who buys any of these items
I guarantee all items to be 100% working.....
I also have one more 4000M with 4 port serial an 2 port Ethernet and 1 port
Token Ring, It may already be sold...

Just send me an email at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if interested, I am planning to put
them up on Ebay in about a week or so.
Thanks
Rick