From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Syamsul Faizal Ahim
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 1:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PIX and Cisco Secure ACS

Hi All,

I have a question with regards to both of them. I'm trying to configure a
PIX and ACS in such a way that the PIX will recognise a traffic type ie.
HTTP from a user running IE/netscape and the user will get a pop up window
to enter his username/password for authentication. The authentication is
provided by the ACS. Can it be done on PIX and ACS??.
How to configure it??. Anybody have an idea or experience, can we share?

Thanks in advance.