----- Original Message -----
From: "ian gomeche" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Donald B Johnson Jr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 4:02 PM
Subject: email abuse from your client donald b johnson jr

you will see that i have already asked your client twice to not communicate
with me any more. yet he persists (i will send you the original ostings from
him complete with full headers). this must be in contravention of your
AUP/TOC or whatever you call it. please deal with this client of yours

regards

ian gomeche

ikg associates uk ltd