From: Hatim badr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 12:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Windows NT DHCP with multiple Scopes

Dear All,

I'm using Windows NT DHCP server with 2 scopes in that server. I'm creating
2
VLANs. To be able to use the DHCP with this situation , I'm using 2 NIC card
,
one for each VLAN.

I wonder if I can use only one NIC card and the IP HELPER ADDRESS with it!
given that I want to use the same structure, I mean each VLAN has its own
scope.

Thanks

Hatim