If you are running HSRP, your failover time should be almost instantaneous.

If you are letting EIGRP/OSPF handle your redunancy, I'd say <60secs is a
good estimation, barring your 4 6509's are the only layer 3 devices on your
infrastructure.

B9FA35776B31D411A5DA00104B2BC0390DCEA6@fileserver">news:B9FA35776B31D411A5DA00104B2BC0390DCEA6@fileserver...