Hi Everyone ,
            I wanted to buy a switch for the purpose of learning and then
later on probably implementing VLAN , I wanted to know if the standard
version of Catalyst 1912 would be fine , or would I have to go for the
Enterprise version .
        Secondly I wanted to know that as it mentions on the cisco web site
that the standard version is upgradable to enterprise , is this only a
software upgrade ( IOS ) and is it feasible  that if I buy 2 Cisco standard
switches initially with 1 upgrade kit , can I upgrade both of the switches .
    thanks,

Navin