Brian Lodwick wrote:

> Group,
>    Can anyone out there help me out. I am trying to find resources for
> study. I want to get learn as much as possible about IPSec and VPN
> technology. I would like to see if anyone knows of some good resources to
> learn more about this kind of stuff  -IPSec tunnel and transport modes,
> Security Associations, ISAKMP\OAKLEY process, The Diffie-Hellman algorithm,
> and ...

There's a great book by William Stallings called
"Network Security Essentials: Applications and Standards"

Very good coverage of everything you mention... but it
has been known to cause headache's if read too fast.  =)

(watch for wrap)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0130160938/qid=983293248/sr=1-2/ref=sc_b_2/105-2661977-5737525

-Ds