>What's the feeling of people on this list?  Do you prefer scenarios
>that mimic the lab as closely as possible (without violating NDA),
>scenarios that exercise problem analysis, or a mixture of the two
>with clear identification of the scenario designer's intention?  Am I
>representing the lab reality correctly?

I would like to see scenarios that exercise problem analysis. The way I see
it, you should learn the concept before you start thinking about the
specifics. Problem analysis exercises would help people build a strong basic
understanding of what needs to be done in certain situations. With this
understanding, it would easier to cope with the CCIE lab.