I attended two Networkers. Many interesting sessions. Some are technical.
Others are more market oriented (bring your BS meter). It was quite useful.
The evening of the second day they have a "customer appreciation event". It
is a memorable party. Each year there is a different theme. Each year has a
unique hat.
Given the choice between a Technical 5 day course or Networkers I would take
the course. If I could have both ....