From: nobody [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 3:44 PM
To: Roberts, Timothy; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Private Vlans

i thought this is an appropriate link for all, who first want to learn how
to search the web and then do it right.

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/hqlibrary/pathfinders/nethelp.htm

and here is the info you should have found at www.cisco.com on VLANs:

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/PSP/psp_view.pl?p=Internetworking:VLANs