Hi all,

My name is Ken Yeo, scheduled for lab on 5/12/01.

I am looking for study partners in Chicago area to exchange knowledge and
share equipments. I stayed in West Suburb, but welcome anybody within 45
mins driving distant to reply.

My homelab consists of five routers and one catalyst. I have been practicing
a lot lately (20 hours/week for 3 months) but I will increase my study time
since the date is getting closer and closer, the calendar seems like moving
a lot faster than usual.

Please reply off line at

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Many thanks and hopefully I will meet some of you guys on the field someday!

Ken